I Made That Smile

It all started a random Monday evening. I received a call from my mom's boss at the Dental office offering me a job. I was surprised and excited at the same time. I was receiving a formation about sterilization. I felt like I was finally using my potential for a more serious job. My last job was not the best, I used to work in a restaurant, work conditions and my wage wasn't the ideal. 

The beginning wasn't easy. Of course, there are always a few coworkers who aren't easy to manage. It's been almost 2 months that I am working there and now I feel really great. There is a dentist who gave me the opportunity to assist to many of his treatments so now I know most of the dentistry instruments and treatments. They are currently forming me to become a dental assistant. Last week, the same dentist had two patient until 11 at night and no one was there to assist him so he asked me to do it. Even if I didn't do much, he was deeply grateful and now looking forward to work with me more often. 

And there is where my passion for dentistry began and decided to make it my field of study. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Summary